BNETAL SUREDELIVER CLINICAL
Healthcare Regulatory Compliant
for Affordable Care Act
EHR Meaningful Use
Stage 2 Compliant
Highly Secure, Robust,
Scalable and Maintainable
BNETAL: Trusted Advisors on
National Health IT
and Security Projects
Hands on Approach to
SureDeliver® for Clinical Data Exchange
Healthcare providers, EMR/EHR Vendors, Practice Management System Vendors, Health Information Service Providers (HISPs) and Health Information Exchanges (HIE)
can now benefit from SureDeliver® features for Clinical Data Exchange.
- Turn-key, enterprise grade implementation of ONC DIRECT, a key requirement for Meaningful Use Stage 2 compliance
- Turn-key, enterprise grade implementation of IHE XDR, a key requirement for Meaningful Use Stage 2 compliance
- Simplifies reaching compliance with Meaningful Use requirements
- Eliminates need for expensive development and testing projects
- Supported by experts in ONC DIRECT, with decades of connectivity and security experience from national level healthcare data exchange and security projects
- Cost effective solution, saves costs, time, risks and improves robustness
- Drastically reduces the time spent hunting down errors and manually handling them when network fails.
- Reduces application complexity by hiding the details of reliability and security, so you don't need to deal with them.
- By supporting multiple open standards, makes it easy to plug into your enterprise service bus.
- Is very easy to learn. Most operations can be handled via GUI. Includes clear, concise and complete context-sensitive Help.
- Is platform independent - supported on Windows, Linux and Solaris. Hence this can be deployed across a wide array of sites and partners.
- Comes to you fully backed by a highly experienced security team to support the product.