BNETAL SUREDELIVER EDI COMPLIANCE WITH ACA
Healthcare Regulatory Compliant
for Affordable Care Act
EHR Meaningful Use
Stage 2 Compliant
Highly Secure, Robust,
Scalable and Maintainable
BNETAL: Trusted Advisors on
National Health IT
and Security Projects
Hands on Approach to
SureDeliver® for EDI Transactions Compliance with Affordable Care Act (ACA)
Health Plans, Clearinghouses, Healthcare Providers, EDI Vendors and Practice Management Systems Vendors can benefit from the following SureDeliver features:
- Turn-key, enterprise grade implementation of CAQH CORE Connectivity Operating Rules, a key requirement for Affordable Care Act (ACA Section 1104) compliance
- CORE Phase II and Phase III Connectivity Rule for Eligibility Enquiry (X12 270/271), Claim Status Enquiry (X12 276/277), Electronic Remittance Advice (X12 835)
- (NEW) CORE Phase IV Connectivity Rule for Claims (X12 837), Prior Authorization (X12 278), Premium Payments (X12 820), Benefits Enrollment (X12 834)
- Easily integrates with business processing layer (X12 processing) through standard interfaces and APIs
- Supports your client-base by providing turnkey implementation of Secure FTP (SFTP)
- BNETAL SureEDI™ augments SureDeliver to also perform EDI data content processing. SureEDI™ empowers EDI business users to develop EDI mapping, validation and processing (adjudication) components using an intuitive GUI. SureDeliver® has turnkey integration with SureEDI™.
- Simplifies reaching compliance with ACA requirements
- Eliminates need for expensive development and testing projects
- Supported by experts in CAQH CORE Connectivity Operating Rules, with decades of connectivity and security experience from national level healthcare data exchange and security projects
- Cost effective solution, saves costs, time, risks and improves robustness
- Drastically reduces the time spent hunting down errors and manually handling them when network fails.
- Reduces application complexity by hiding the details of reliability and security, so you don't need to deal with them.
- By supporting multiple open standards, makes it easy to plug into your enterprise service bus.
- Is very easy to learn. Most operations can be handled via GUI. Includes clear, concise and complete context-sensitive Help.
- Is platform independent - supported on Windows, Linux and Solaris. Hence this can be deployed across a wide array of sites and partners.
- Comes to you fully backed by a highly experienced security team to support the product.
- Executive Summary
- Financial Value Proposition
- Value Proposition for IT Leader
- Value Proposition for EDI Operations